Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What's In My Bag:

Supposedly, what a woman (or man for that matter) totes around with them with religious fervor, and deems "a necessity" is rather telling...

So I'm dishing the dirt--or the goodies, rather.
A few of my very recent purchases, that I'm taking with me everywhere.
Why? Because I'm convinced they make my life BETTER.


Adhesive Eyelashes/drugstores- a recent must-have for date nights, or bartending nights. I bat them to plead my innocence, and to get more tips. I believe it works on both counts.

Chakra Spray/Aveda- This one is for "grounding". And lately, I need all the grounding I can get. ( I also bought Shampure room spray- just because).

Yogi Cold Season Tea/Whole Foods- It touts warming herbs of Ayurveda: ginger, cinnamon, and clove. I tout that it makes me feel better, when I feel a cold coming on!

L'Occitane/Lip Balm & Hand Cream- Both are must-haves when it comes to fighting off chapped lips & dry hands from the winter cold. Based on the 35 degree weather we had today, I'm already singing the praises of both these babies.

Charm Necklace-Betsey Johnson/Zappos- I little luck to carry around with me, as well as a darling accessory. I've "made it work" with three different colored sweaters already this week...

Revlon-Just Bitten Lip Stain/drugstores- I just bought these in 4 colors, I'm not kidding. Get subtle color "stained" on your lips with out the mucky-muck of lipstick or sticky gloss. Bonus! A moisturizing balm on the other end. I'm in love.

What are your current "must-haves"?

1 comment:

  1. This is cute- I didn't know you had these in your bag other than the LipStains. It's gonna be fun to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete